en el jardínphrase
1. (used to express location)
Mamá está en el jardín regando las plantas.Mom is in the garden, watering the plants.
2. (used to express movement)
Al entrar en el jardín, lo primero que ves es un roble enorme.When you come into the garden, the first thing you see is a huge oak tree.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?