article & verb transitive
1. To irritate, to enrage.
2. To grow mad or furious, to be obstinate or stubborn.
- Emperrarse en algoto be stubborn about something
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?