Showing results for potro. See machine translation for el potro in English
el potro, la potramasculine or feminine noun
1. (young horse)masculine noun
3. (instrument of torture)
Vimos un potro en el museo medieval.We saw a rack at the medieval museum.
4. (adult male horse) (Latin America)
El potro se lastimó la pata corriendo.The stallion hurt his leg while running.
5. (colloquial) (man) (Southern Cone)
¡Alejandro es un potro! ¡Mira esos músculos!Alejandro is a stud! Look at those muscles!
1. (caballo joven)
a. vaulting horse
3. (aparato de tormento)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?