Showing results for mae. Search instead for el mae.
el mae, la maemasculine or feminine noun
1. (colloquial) (form of address) (Costa Rica)masculine or feminine noun
a. dude (colloquial)
Mae, préstame tu celular. No tengo saldo.Dude, lend me your cellphone. I ran out of credit.
Qué tuanis tu carro, mae. - ¡Pura vida!Your car is awesome, dude. - Thanks!
b. bro (colloquial) (masculine)
Qué buena estuvo la mejenga, mae.The pickup game was really good, bro.
c. girl (colloquial) (feminine)
Yo paso por ti, mae. - ¡Qué tuanis, gracias!I'll pick you up, girl. - Awesome, thanks!
2. (colloquial) (person) (Costa Rica)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?