Showing results for concheto. Search instead for el concheto.
el concheto, la conchetamasculine or feminine noun
1. (colloquial) (pejorative) (stuck-up person) (River Plate)adjective
No me lo banco a Mauricio. Es un concheto que no te habla si no fuiste a una escuela inglesa.I can't stand Mauricio. He's a snob who won't even speak to you if you didn't study at an English school.
No entiendo cómo Facu está saliendo con Soledad. Es una concheta que se cree mil.I can't understand how Facu can be dating Soledad. She's a snob who thinks she's above everyone else.
2. (colloquial) (pejorative) (snobbish) (River Plate)
a. stuck-up (colloquial)
¡Qué novio concheto tenés! ¿Es cierto que vive en Palermo Chico y es socio del Jockey Club?Your boyfriend is so stuck-up! Is it true that he lives in Palermo Chico and is a member of the Jockey Club?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?