duplex [ˈdjuːpleks] (US)
1. (apartment on two floors) (United States)
2. (house divided in two) (United States)
Each unit of the duplex has a kitchen diner, two bedrooms, and bathroom.Cada unidad de la casa tiene una cocina comedor, dos dormitorios y un baño.
The house is currently a duplex but could easily be converted back to a single-family residence.Actualmente la casa consta de dos viviendas pero sería fácil convertirla de nuevo en residencia unifamiliar.
1. Split level flat; semidetached house. (m)
2. (Telec.) Link up. (m)
3. Duplex. (Computer) (m)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?