dress niceintransitive verb phrase
1. (to dress in a proper fashion)phrase
You don't have to spend a fortune to dress nice.No tienes que gastar una fortuna para vestirte bien.
2. (used to address one person)
a. vístete bien (informal) (singular)
Dress nice and wear a hat.Vístete bien y ponte un sombrero.
3. (used to address multiple people)
a. vístanse bien (plural)
It's a formal event, so dress nice.Es un evento formal, así que vístanse bien.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?