dream bigintransitive verb phrase
1. (to have big plans)phrase
I taught my kids to dream big and work hard.Les enseñé a mis niños a soñar en grande y trabajar duro.
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
a. sueña en grande (informal) (singular)
Dream big and don't let anybody bring you down.Sueña en grande y no dejes que nadie te tire abajo.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?