1. (informal) (in statements; singular)
Si dormiste bien, ¿por qué estás tan cansado?If you slept well, why are you so tired?
2. (informal) (in questions; singular)
¿Dormiste bien anoche? - Sí, no me desperté ni una sola vez.Did you sleep well last night? - Yes, I didn't wake up even once.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?