don't be rudephrase
1. (don't be impolite; used to address one person)
2. (don't be indecent; used to address one person)
a. no seas grosero (informal) (singular)
Don't be rude. This is not the right place to say swearwords.No seas grosero. Este no es el lugar indicado para decir palabrotas.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?