1. Doctoress, she who professes the skill of a doctor; a vain, impertinent, or assuming woman. (f)
2. A female medical practitioner. (f)
3. Title given to Saint Theresa. (f)
Phrases with "doctora"
Here are the most popular phrases with "doctora." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
|¿Qué hace la doctora?||What's the doctor doing?, What does the doctor do?|
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?