do you live herephrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. viven aquí (plural)
Do you live here? - Yes, we are from a different part of town, but we live here now.¿Viven aquí? - Sí, somos de otra parte de la ciudad, pero ahora vivimos aquí.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?