do you eatphrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. comes (informal) (singular)
Do you eat seafood? - Oh, sure! I like, lobster, mussels, shrimp. I like it all.¿Comes mariscos? - ¡Claro! Me gusta el bogavante, los mejillones, los camarones. A mí me gusta todo.
b. come (formal) (singular)
Do you eat late in the evening? - No, I usually eat dinner around 7.¿Come tarde por la noche? - No, suelo cenar alrededor de las 7.
2. (used to address more than one person)
a. comen (plural)
Do you eat meat? - No, we're both vegetarians.¿Comen la carne? - No, nosotros dos somos vegetarianos.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?