do makeupintransitive verb phrase
1. (to put other people's makeup on)
What do you do for a living? - I do makeup for a theater production company.¿A qué te dedicas? - Hago maquillaje para una compañía de producción teatral.
2. (to have the habit of wearing makeup)
Ines doesn't do makeup. She prefers the natural look.Inés no usa maquillaje. Prefiere una imagen natural.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?