1. (imperative; used to address one person)
a. hazlo (informal) (singular)
I'm afraid to dive into the pool. - Do it already!Me da miedo echarme un clavado a la piscina. - ¡Hazlo ya!
b. hágalo (formal) (singular)
The report should have been finished yesterday. Please do it by the end of the day.El informe debía haber estado hecho ayer. Por favor hágalo antes del final del día.
2. (imperative; used to address multiple people)intransitive verb phrase
a. háganlo (plural)
You're all supposed to be helping set up the gym today. Do it in recess.Hoy les toca a ustedes ayudar a preparar el gimnasio. Háganlo en el recreo.
3. (to get something done)
Why haven't you finished your homework? - I don't know how to do it.¿Por qué no has terminado la tarea? - No sé hacerla.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?