did you seephrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. vieron (plural)
Did you see anything interesting on your field trip?¿Vieron algo interesante durante la excursión?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?