2. (tending to break in fragments)
El material es deleznable y tiende a erosionarse fácilmente.The material is crumbly and tends to erode easily.
1. (malo; clima, libro, actuación)
2. (excusa, razón)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?