el decreto. 'el decreto'. This masculine noun means 'decree, order'. For example, 'la Universidad fue creada por un decreto público' / 'The university was created by a public decree'. El decreto.
- por real decreto -> by royal decree
- decreto ley -> decree, order in council (British)
1. Decree, decision resolution. (m)
2. Decree, order or determination issued in the king’s name. (m)
3. A judical decree. (m)
- Por real decreto -> royal decree
4. In canon law, decree or ordinance enacted by the Pope with the advice of his cardinals. (m)
5. Opinion, vote, advice. (m)
decree; order; (Parl) act
real decreto royal decree; por real decreto by royal decree; compulsorily; willy-nilly
What could we do to improve?