1. (one more time)
Haz el truco de magia de vuelta.Do the magic trick again.
2. (at a place previously left)
Mis padres se fueron de viaje. Estarán de vuelta la semana que viene.My parents went on a trip. They'll be back next week.
3. (back to the place of origin)
Cambié el pasaje de vuelta para el 4 de mayo.I changed my return ticket to May 4th.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?