day care [dei-kear]
1. Servicio de guardería infantil (for children).
2. (GB) Atención prestada durante el día a ancianos, minusválidos, etc. (for old/disabled people).
- Day-care centerguardería infantil
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?