dar bolilla atransitive verb phrase
1. (general) (Argentina) (Paraguay) (Uruguay)
a. to listen to
¡Felipe dijo que el nuevo corte de pelo me queda mal! - No le des bolilla a lo que diga, no tiene ni la menor idea.Felipe said my new hair style doesn't suit me! - Don't listen to what he says; he hasn't got a clue!
¡Me empapé! Se largó a llover con todo, y no tenía paraguas. - Te dije que iba a llover, pero nunca me das bolilla.I got soaked! It started raining hard, and I didn't have an umbrella. - I told you it was going to rain, but you never listen to me.
dar bolillaintransitive verb phrase
2. (general) (Argentina) (Paraguay) (Uruguay)
Le digas lo que le digas, no da bolilla y hace lo que se le ocurre.No matter what you say to him, he doesn't take any notice and he does whatever he wants.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?