cuántos espejos hay en tu casaphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; singular)
No sé cuántos espejos hay en tu casa, pero con lo presumido que eres, imagino que hay muchos.I don't know how many mirrors there are in your house, but since you're so vain, I imagine that there are a lot.
2. (informal) (in questions; singular)
¿Cuántos espejos hay en tu casa si dices que pasaste la mañana limpiándolos?How many mirrors are there in your house if you say you spent all morning cleaning them?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?