cuánto te debophrase
1. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Cuánto te debo por el libro? - No me acuerdo; me fijo y te digo.How much do I owe you for the book? - I don't remember; I'll check and then I'll tell you.
b. how much is it (at a store or restaurant)
Aquí tienes el sandwich. - ¡Gracias! ¿Cuánto te debo?Here's your sandwich! - Thanks! How much is it?
2. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?