The plural noun "crossroads" may be used with the singular or plural form of the verb.
We made a mistake at the crossroads in Albuquerque and got lost.Nos equivocamos en el cruce en Albuquerque y nos perdimos.
Go over the bridge once you reach the crossroads and that road will bring you to my house.Cruza el puente cuando llegues a la encrucijada y ese camino te llevará a mi casa.
2. (figurative) (decisive moment)
I almost got hit by a car at the crossroad of Balboa and Grove.Casi me atropella un coche en el cruce de Balboa y Grove.
The Santa Monica crossroad is closed, that's why the traffic's heavy today.La encrucijada de Santa Monica está cerrada, por eso hay tanto tráfico hoy.
4. (figurative) (decisive moment)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?