cross overintransitive verb phrase
1. (to change sides)
The country singer crossed over into pop.La cantante country se pasó a la música pop.
2. (to go from one side to the other)transitive verb
The bar is on the other side of the street. - Should we cross over?El bar está al otro lado de la calle. - ¿Cruzamos?
3. (to go from one side to the other)
Once you cross over the bridge, you'll see a gas station.En cuanto cruces el puente, verás una gasolinera.
verb:intransitive:plus_adverb(cross the road) cruzar; (change sides) cambiar de chaqueta; ser un/una tránsfuga;
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?