1. nursing, breastfeeding (de bebé)
2. breeding, rearing (de animales)
3. vintage (del vino)
- vino de crianza -> vintage wine
4. breeding (educación)
1. Creation, act of creating. (f)
2. Lactation. (f)
3. Breeding, manners, education, nursery. (f)
- Dar crianza -> to breed, to educate, to bring up
- Mala crianza -> bad breeding
- Sin crianza -> ill-bred
Quality Spanish wine is often graded Crianza, Reserva or Gran Reserva according to the length of bottle-ageing and barrel-ageing it has undergone. Crianza wines are in their third year, reds having spent at least twelve months in cask and whites six.
What could we do to improve?