1. (colloquial) (loquacious) (Mexico)masculine or feminine noun
Sergio parece tímido al principio, pero en verdad es cotorro.Sergio might look shy at the beginning, but he's talkative.
2. (colloquial) (loquacious person) (Mexico)
¡Ese hombre es un cotorro! ¿Cuándo se va a callar?That man is a chatterbox! Will she ever shut up?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?