cotizada [co-te-thah'-do, dah]
1. Banded, having bands. (Heraldy)
2. In demand, popular, sought-after.
3. (fig.) Valued, esteemed.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?