1. sewing, needlework (labor)
2. seam (en tela)
3. dressmaking (oficio)
- alta costura -> haute couture
4. scar (cicatriz)
1. Seam. (f)
- Sin costuras -> seamless
- Sentar las costuras -> to press the seams
2. Needlework, especially upon white goods: sheets, shirts, etc. Alta costura, haute couture. (f)
- La costura Italiana -> Italian fashion
3. Splicing of a rope. (Nautical) (f)
- Costuras de los tablones de un navío -> (Naut.) the seams of the planks of a ship
- Costuras abiertas -> seams of a ship from which the oakum has been washed out
(Carp.) A joint between two pieces of wood.
What could we do to improve?