- a cordel -> in a straight line
1. Cord, a rope of several strands. (m)
2. A thin rope or line used on board a ship; a line. (Nautical) (m)
- Cordel alquitranado -> a tarred line
- Cordel blanco -> an untarred line
- Cordel de corredera -> logline
- Mozo de cordel -> porter, one who carries burdens for hire
- Apretar los cordeles -> to oblige one to say or do a thing by violence
- Echar el cordel -> 1. To mark with a line or cord. 2. (Met.) To administer justice impartially. 3. (Met.) To draw lines in order to consider the manner of executing a thing.
- Estar a cordel -> to be in a right line
a cordel in a straight line
What could we do to improve?