la corbata. 'la corbata'. This feminine noun means 'tie, sash'. For example, 'Sí, tienes que llevar una corbata a la entrevista' / 'Yes, you have to wear a tie to the interview'. La corbata.
- corbata de ->
- humita o ->
- lacito o ->
- moño o ->
- pajarita -> bow tie (Chilean Spanish Venezuelan Spanish Mexican Spanish peninsular Spanish)
1. Tie, cravat, a neckcloth, neck handkerchief. (f)
2. A sash or ribbon ornamented with gold or silver fringe tied to banners. (f)
3. Ribbon, insignias of an order. (f)
4. Magistrate not brought up to the law; also a layman who has neither studied the civil nor canon law. (m)
tie; necktie; (EEUU)
corbata de smoking black tie
corbata michi (And) bow tie
What could we do to improve?