- convenio colectivo (industry) -> collective agreement
- convenio salarial -> wage agreement o settlement
CONVENIO COLECTIVO The convenio colectivo (collective agreement) is still a common feature of the Spanish labor market. Such agreements, which cover wages and a wide range of conditions of employment, are arrived at through collective bargaining between management and workers' representatives. They can apply to a particular geographical area (such as a province), or throughout a sector of the national economy, or (a recent development) to a particular occupation (e.g. train drivers), or within a single company.
1. Convention, contract, agreement, pact, concert, consent. (m)
- Convenio colectivo -> collective bargain
- Convenio salarial -> wages agreement
2. Contrivance. (m)
3. Plot. (m)
convenio colectivo collective bargain; general wages agreement
convenio comercial trade agreement
convenio de nivel crítico threshold agreement
convenio laboral trade agreement
convenio salarial wages agreement
What could we do to improve?