con quién jugabasphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
No sé con quién jugabas si dices que no había niños en tu pueblo.I don't know who you played with if you say there weren't any children in your village.
No entiendo por qué no me quieres decir con quién jugabas antes de conocerme.I don't understand why you won't tell me who you used to play with before you met me.
Isa me preguntó con quién jugabas ayer en el parque, y por qué no quisiste jugar con ella.Isa asked me who you were playing with in the park yesterday, and why you wouldn't play with her.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Con quién jugabas de pequeña si no tenías hermanos?Who did you play with when you were little if you didn't have any siblings?
¿Con quién jugabas al fútbol los domingos antes de jugar con nosotros?Who did you use to play soccer with on Sundays before playing with us?
¿Con quién jugabas esta mañana? - Con mi primo.Who were you playing with this morning? - With my cousin.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?