con quién estabasphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Me muero de curiosidad por saber con quién estabas cuando te llamé. Porque no estabas sola, ¿verdad?I'm dying to know who you were with when I called. Because you weren't alone, were you?
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Con quién estabas anoche? - ¡Mamá, qué pesada! No te lo pienso decir.Who were you with last night? - Mom, don't be such a bore! I'm not telling you.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?