como se llamaphrase
1. (used in relation to someone; third person singular)
No, Andrés no es mi hermano. - Ah, como se llama igual que usted, pensé que sí.No, Andres isn't my brother. - Oh, since his name is the same as yours, I thought he was.
Como se llama Carmen y yo también, a veces no sé si me llaman a mí o a ella.Since her name is Carmen and mine too, sometimes I don't know whether they're calling me or her.
2. (used in relation to something; third person singular)
Como allí se llama "policía acostado", la primera vez que lo escuché no entendí que hablaban de un badén.Since it's called a "sleeping policeman" over there, the first time I heard it I didn't realize they were talking about a speed bump.
3. (formal) (second person singular)
Como se llama Arantxa Larrazabal, di por sentado que usted sería vasca.Since your name is Arantxa Larrazabal, I assumed you were Basque.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?