¿Cómo se llama?phrase
1. (used to ask the name of a person)
a. What's your name? (formal)
Me llamo Manuel. ¿Cómo se llama?My name is Manuel. What's your name?
b. What's his name? (informal) (masculine)
Ese niño es mi hermano. - ¿De verdad? ¿Cómo se llama?That boy is my brother. - Really? What's his name?
c. What's her name? (informal) (feminine)
¿Cómo se llama? - Ella se llama Guadalupe.What's her name? - Her name is Guadalupe.
2. (used to ask the name of a thing)
¿Ves esa cosa en la mesa? ¿Cómo se llama?Do you see that thing on the table? What's it called?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?