como son tus hermanosphrase
1. (informal) (used to express cause; second person singular)
Como son tus hermanos, tendrás que invitarlos a tu casamiento.As they are your siblings, you'll have to invite them to your wedding.
b. as they are your brothers (male)
¿Por qué trajiste a Juan y Pedro? Como son tus hermanos, tú tendrás que cuidarlos.Why did you bring Juan and Pedro with you? As they are your brothers, you will have to look after them.
Como son tus hermanos, creí que querrías darles tú la noticia.Since they are your siblings, I thought you might want to break the news to them.
d. since they are your brothers (male)
Como son tus hermanos y no los míos, no quiero opinar sobre lo que hicieron.Since they are your brothers and not mine, I don't want to give my opinion on what they did.
2. (informal) (used to express comparison; second person singular)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?