comes un perro caliente todos los díasphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; singular)
Si comes un perro caliente todos los días, será porque te gustan mucho.If you eat a hot dog every day, it must be because you like them a lot.
2. (informal) (in questions; singular)
¿De verdad comes un perro caliente todos los días? - No, estaba bromeando, solo de vez en cuando.Do you really eat a hot dog every day? - No, I was kidding, only now and then.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?