come see meintransitive verb phrase
1. (to visit)phrase
I love it when my grandkids come see me.Me encanta que mis nietos vengan a verme.
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
3. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
a. vengan a verme (plural)
If you feel like you need counseling, come see me.Si sienten que necesitan terapia, vengan a verme.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?