Looking for the verb coger instead?
1. Back of the knee; popliteal space. (f)
2. A lewd woman. (f)
1. Cripple, halter. (n)
2. Lame, cripple, halt (personas, sillas, mesas). (n)
- No ser cojo ni mancoto have all the necessary requisites to do something: to be very intelligent and skilled in the matter at hand
3. (fig.) Lame, weak, shaky. (n)
- El verso queda cojothe line is defective
- La frase está cojathe sentence is incomplete
5 Steps To Understanding Por vs. Para
The Arabic Influence on the Spanish Language
10 Words and Phrases to Know Before Traveling to Spain
View More Articles
How Well Do You Know Spanish Emotions?
Did this page answer your question?