2. (culinary)transitive verb
3. (to wrinkle)intransitive verb
Don't get any water near the book, or you'll cockle the pages.No pongas el agua cerca del libro o arrugarás las páginas.
4. (to wrinkle)
The rubber band was too tight around the poster, and it cockled down the middle.La gomita estaba demasiado ceñida por el cartel, y se arrugó por el medio.
a. el berberecho (M)
a. no direct translation
it warmed the cockles of his heartle alegró el corazón
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?