cimarrona [the-mar-rone’, nah]
1. Wild, unruly (hombres, animales). (America)
2. A runaway slave, maroon. (m & f)
3. Unsweetened maté. (m)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?