cierra la bocaphrase
1. (figurative) (informal) (stop talking; imperative)
a. shut up
Cierra la boca. Nadie quiere escuchar esas estupideces.Shut up. No one wants to listen to all that nonsense.
2. (keep your mouth closed; imperative)
Tom, por favor cierra la boca mientras comes. Te lo he dicho mil veces.Tom, please close your mouth while you're eating. I've told you a thousand times.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?