1. (object of a pair when the other is missing) (Andes)feminine noun
Encontré esta media sola. - Ponla en la cesta con el resto de las medias chullas.I found this single sock. - Put it in the basket with the rest of the odd socks.
2. (culinary) (Spain)masculine or feminine noun
Jaime puso dos chullas en el sándwich.Jaime put two slices of bacon in the sandwich.
3. (member of the middle class) (Ecuador)
A los chullas les gusta vacacionar cerca del mar.Middle class people like to spend their vacations by the sea.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?