1. (colloquial) (imperative)masculine noun
2. (colloquial) (masculine-looking lesbian) (Peru)
Elisabeth sale con un chito que se llama Carla.Elisabeth is dating a butch called Carla.
3. (culinary) (Mexico)
a. goat jerky
En Tlaxcala, comimos chito en un guisado que estaba delicioso.In Tlaxcala, we had goat jerky in a delicious stew.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?