1. (young woman)
2. (old-fashioned) (cleaning lady)
La chica tiene que barrer el piso.The maid has to sweep the floor.
3. (colloquial) (form of address)
a. girl (colloquial)
Pues, chica, no sé cómo voy a resolver el problema.Well, girl, I don't know how I'm going to solve the problem.
mira, chica, haz lo que quieraslook, dear o darling, you can do what you want
chica de alternegirl who works in bars on a commission basis, encouraging customers to drink B-girl
Phrases with "chicka"
Here are the most popular phrases with "chicka." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
|cuando un chico sale con una chica, o al revés||when a boy goes out with a girl, or the other way around|
|cómo se llama la chica||what the girl's name is|
|¿Cómo se llama la chica?||What's the girl's name?|
|como se llama la chica||what the girl is called|
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?