The word chicas is the present form of chicar in the second person singular. See the full chicar conjugation.
1. (colloquial) (to become intoxicated) (Andes)
a. to get drunk (colloquial)
Los sábados siempre acabo chicando con mis amigos.On Saturdays I always end up getting drunk with my friends.
b. to drink
Lo malo de salir y chicar es que al día siguiente me duele la cabeza.The bad thing about going out and drinking is that the next day I have a headache.
2. (to masticate tobacco) (Argentina)
Mi abuelo solía chicar y por eso siempre tenía manchas de tabaco en los dientes.My grandfather used to chew tobacco and that's why he always had stains on his teeth.
Verb Conjugations for chicar
Present Participle: chicando
Past Participle: chicado
View complete conjugation for chicar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?