1. (colloquial) (vulgar) (female genitalia) (Spain)feminine noun
a. pussy (vulgar) (United States)
No digas "chichi", amigo; se escucha mal.Don't say "pussy," man; it sounds trashy.
b. fanny (vulgar) (United Kingdom)
Ahora está de moda depilarse el chichi al estilo brasileño.The fashion now is to wax your fanny Brazilian style.
c. cunt (extremely offensive) (vulgar)
Nunca saldría con alguien que usara la palabra "chichi" para referirse a la vagina.I'd never date someone who used the word "cunt" to refer to the vagina.
2. (colloquial) (female anatomy) (Mexico)
1. (muy fam)
a. fanny (United Kingdom)
b. beaver (United States)
2. (muy fam) (Mexico)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?