cascarita [cas-cah-reel'-lyah, ree’-tah]
1. (dim.) Small thin bark. (m)
2. Peruvian bark, Jesuit’s bark. (m)
3. Cascarilla bark. (m)
4. Medicinal herb; dried cacao husks (used as tea). (Andes & Medical) (m)
-(Carib. Cono Sur) touchy, quick-tempered.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?