call me when you finishphrase
1. (imperative; used to address one person)
2. (imperative; used to address mutiple people)
a. llámenme cuando terminen (plural)
There is a list of chores on the fridge. Call me when you finish.Hay una lista de quehaceres en el refrigerador. Llámenme cuando terminen.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?