1. (imperative; telephone him)
2. (imperative; shout at him)intransitive verb phrase
a. llámalo (informal) (singular)
There's Ethan over there. Call him!Ethan está por allá. ¡Llámalo!
3. (to telephone him)
4. (to shout at him)
If you don't call him over here, I will.Si no lo llamas para que venga para acá, lo haré yo.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?